Launch of Edition 7 of The Knowledge Tree

On Thursday 3 Nov 2005 I attended the launch of Edition 7 of The Knowledge Tree: an e-journal of learning innovation (the journal of the 2005 Australian Flexible Learning Framework), in partnership with the Elearning Network of Australasia.

I was at Sydney Institute – Ultimo at the concurrent live online and panel discussion on social networking software.
Click here for a short video of the event.
Panalists included Ulises Mejias, author of ideant, (Columbia University, New York), in conversation with James Farmer of Incorporated Subversion, Anne Bartlett Bragg of Learning Technologies and Digital Dialogues, Leigh Blackall of Teach and Learn Online and instructional designer Barry Gordon of e-learning company Savv-e.
Recording: "Knowledge Tree e-Journal Launch""Tensions in the Convergence of Technology and Pedagogy"
After the event I Interviewed some of the live audience.
Click here to listen:
Interview 1
Interview 2



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home